Click to enter Movement Joints (UK) web site

Click here to enter main site 
Movement Joints (UK) Limited

Tel: 01945 450015

To complete the clause, select the appropriate wording from below. Highlighted text can be ‘dragged and dropped’ to save typing.

Q25 SLAB/BRICK/SETT/COBBLE PAVINGS

174 SEALANT MOVEMENT JOINTS

Movement Joint (UK) produce a range of bitumen and acrylic impregnated sealing tapes for use with brick and blockwork, concrete, wall panels, curtain walling etc.

Movement Joint Flowseal ‘A’
A permanently elastic, high density, open cell polyurethane foam, impregnated with water based, stabilised acrylics, compressed to approximately 25% of its uncompressed dimension.
Suitable for use in areas not subject to direct sunlight. Flowseal ‘A’ is designed for use in joints in concrete and brickwork, seals for wall panels and curtain walling, for sealing around doors and windows, roof lights, abutment seals for conservatories and canopies, parking structures etc.
Colour: Black
Movement capability: +/-25% (50% total) of nominal material size at 75% compression
Tape widths: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 and 50mm
Consult Movement Joints (UK) Ltd technical literature for details. Movement Joints (UK) Ltd can also provide a design and specification service and it is recommended that they are consulted early in the design process.
NBS Q25/174 is not wholly appropriate for the proprietary specification of Flowseal ‘A’. Create an amended clause and insert the text below.

174A SEALANT MOVEMENT JOINTS:

Joint filler:
Movement Joint Flowseal ‘A’
Manufacturer: Movement Joints (UK) Ltd PO Box 10, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. PE13 4AN. Tel: 01945 450015. Fax 01945 450819. Web:
www.mjuk.co.uk Email: info@mjuk.co.uk
Tape width: 10mm / 15mm / 20mm / 25mm / 30mm / 40mm / 50mm
Build in as the work proceeds.

Movement Joint Flowseal ‘B’
A permanently elastic, high density, open cell polyurethane foam, impregnated with water based, polymer modified asphalt, compressed to approximately 25% of its uncompressed dimension.
Flowseal ‘B’ is designed for use in joints in concrete and brickwork, seals for wall panels and curtain walling, for sealing around doors and windows, roof lights, abutment seals for conservatories and canopies, parking structures etc.
Colour: Black
Movement capability: +/-25% (50% total) of nominal material size at 75% compression
Tape widths: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 and 50mm
Consult Movement Joints (UK) Ltd technical literature for details. Movement Joints (UK) Ltd can also provide a design and specification service and it is recommended that they are consulted early in the design process.
NBS Q25/174 is not wholly appropriate for the proprietary specification of Flowseal ‘B’. Create an amended clause and insert the text below.

174A SEALANT MOVEMENT JOINTS:

Joint filler:
Movement Joint Flowseal ‘B’
Manufacturer: Movement Joints (UK) Ltd PO Box 10, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. PE13 4AN. Tel: 01945 450015. Fax 01945 450819. Web:
www.mjuk.co.uk Email: info@mjuk.co.uk
Tape width: 10mm / 15mm / 20mm / 25mm / 30mm / 40mm / 50mm
Build in as the work proceeds.

Movement Joint Colourseal
Designed for joints in concrete, brick and blockwork, curtain wall and cladding systems, horizontal and vertical joints, ideal for new build and refurbishment work the sealer is weathertight and provides thermal and acoustic seals. Colourseal combines a factory applied low-modulus silicone, acrylic impregnated expanding foam and closed cell (EVA) foam facing into a unified binary system. The silicone external colour weather facing is factory applied while partially pre-compressed forming a bellows which is designed to eliminating tensile stresses at the silicone/substrate interface.
Movement capability: +/-25% and +/-50% of nominal joint width
Joint widths: 9mm-200mm
Colour: Black, white, brick and grey. A further 7 colours are also available on request
Consult Movement Joints (UK) Ltd technical literature for details. Movement Joints (UK) Ltd can also provide a design and specification service and it is recommended that they are consulted early in the design process.
NBS Q25/174 is not wholly appropriate for the proprietary specification of Colourseal. Create an amended clause and insert the text below.

174A SEALANT MOVEMENT JOINTS:

Joint filler:
Movement Joint Colourseal
Manufacturer: Movement Joints (UK) Ltd PO Box 10, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. PE13 4AN. Tel: 01945 450015. Fax 01945 450819. Web:
www.mjuk.co.uk Email: info@mjuk.co.uk
Joint width: 9mm / 12mm / 15mm / 20mm / 25mm / 30mm / 40mm / 45mm / 50mm / 55mm / 60mm / 70mm / 75mm / 85mm / 90mm / 95mm / 100mm / 105mm / 115mm / 120mm / 125mm / 135mm / 140mm / 145mm / 150mm / 165mm / 175mm / 190mm / 200mm
Colour: White / Brick / Black / Grey
Build in as the work proceeds.